About the Report
In such a fast-moving environment, it is important not just to be creative and innovative yourself but to be more striking than your immediate competition as well. However, given the speed at which things move in digital media, it is no easy task to stay on top of the latest trends, fads and innovations. But fear not, with the launch of our Airline Marketing Benchmark Reports, help is finally at hand!
Jointly produced by airline branding specialist, SimpliFlying, and industry and consumer trends research agency, airlinetrends.com, the Airline Marketing Benchmark Report analyses a wide range of airline marketing case studies each month.
The monthly report contains a selection of the 15 most innovative marketing and advertising campaigns launched by airlines around the world and assesses their impact.
How will it help you?
This monthly report is indispensable for airline executives, specifically in marketing and communications, who wish to understand how their organizations are performing with respect to competitors and can perform better.
Creative agencies working with airlines (or looking to pitch to airlines) will also find this monthly report useful for staying on top of the latest trends and best practices in airline marketing.
Pricing and Sample Report
- USD 4950 per year | Annual subscription - 12 issues, starting from the month of order.
- USD 495 per month | Monthly subscription - Same as above, but charged monthly.
- USD 550 per report | Single monthly issue – For a one-time purchase
Get the latest report
The September issue is out now. It features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as JetBlue, American Airlines and more!
Click here if you have any questions about the report.
You can also contact Shubhodeep Pal directly at email@example.com for queries regarding the reports.
A free sample report is available here.
Latest posts by SimpliFlying (see all)
- [Event] Leading Travel Brands Discuss Social Strategy in New York. Have you booked your place? #SimpliSkift - March 22, 2014
- The move towards #crowdsourcing initiatives by airlines and airports – What do you think about it? - March 20, 2014
- Singapore Airlines A380 Emergency Landing in Baku: Analyzing user behavior on social media, and how to deal with a crisis - January 9, 2014