We’re having a glorious month! We crossed 1 Million views on our YouTube channel recently and celebrated that success with you by sharing with you some of our most popular videos, including a crazily popular video tour of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner’s interior. And now, we have further good news to share with you!
Our SlideShare channel, where we post our presentations from global conferences, infographics and Top 10 decks, has been growing incredibly fast. Just late August last year, we crossed a 100,000 views there. Early March this year has seen us surpass 200,000 views!
For this we have two parties to thank: first of all, you, our readers have been truly fantastic and we appreciate your continued support and patronage of SimpliFlying. Second, our monthly Top 10 initiative has gained a lot of popularity with many of the case-packs receiving close to 10,000 views each. (Check out the second graph to see how the channel views have grown in the last one year since the inception of the Top 10 case-packs in February 2011.) Thank you again for liking them, sharing them and adding to their popularity.
As a token of our appreciation as well as a mark of celebration, we are posting here 10 of our most-viewed presentations. If you’ve seen them before, we hope you’ll enjoy re-visiting them. If you haven’t, we hope you like them.
10. Top 10 Travel Distribution Initiatives by Airlines (6168 views)
9. Top 10 Mobile Apps by Airlines (6262 views)
8. How Airlines Dealt With The Ashcloud Crisis Through Social Media (8981 views)
7. SimpliFlying Social Media Cheatsheet for Airline Marketers (7424 views)
6. Top 10 Twitter Initiatives by Airlines (7430 views)
5. Top 10 Route Launches by Airlines and Airports (8562 views)
4. Top 10 Social Media Initiatives by Airports (9663 views)
3. Top 10 Viral Videos by Airlines (9939 views)
1. Top 10 Facebook Contests by Airlines (13901 views)
As always, we look forward to your comments and suggestions. Tweet us @simpliflying if you wish to speak to us.
Latest posts by Shubhodeep Pal (see all)
- The May 2013 Edition of the Airline Marketing Benchmark Report has 15 fresh case-studies from Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Qantas, Finnair and more! - May 7, 2013
- [Free Report] The State of Airline Marketing 2013: 8 Key Trends and Case Studies - April 30, 2013
- The April 2013 Edition of the Airline Marketing Benchmark Report has 15 fresh case-studies from American Airlines, AirAsia, Virgin Atlantic, Air France and more! - April 5, 2013