About the Reports
As airlines equip themselves with the tools and know-how to conquer the Digital Marketing revolution, we are witnessing increasingly innovative campaigns from airlines around the world to engage their customers and drive results from social media. More ostensibly, we are witnesses to an ever-more competitive arena where brand-conscious airlines are utlizing the power of digital media to build unique brands and develop strong online customer engagement initiatives.
In such a fast-moving environment, it is important not just to be creative and innovative yourself but to be more striking than your immediate competition as well. However, given the speed at which things move in digital media, it is no easy task to stay on top of the latest trends, fads and innovations. But fear not, with the launch of our Airline Marketing Benchmark Reports, help is finally at hand!
Jointly produced by SimpliFlying and airlinetrends.com, the monthly airline marketing benchmark report contains a selection of the 15 most innovative marketing and advertising campaigns launched by airlines around the world and assesses their impact.
The Airline Marketing Benchmarking Reports have proven to be an effective resource for monitoring airline advertising and social media campaign trends. Airlines that consistently seek to differentiate, innovate and find new ways to connect with passengers will find these reports to be an invaluable tool for creative inspiration and benchmarking.
- Dan Neville, Regional Director, Airline Marketing, Boeing
“LAN Airlines has found these benchmarking reports very insightful when it comes to staying abreast of the latest marketing innovations. We have been able to use these case studies in our strategy meetings, to ensure we stay ahead of competition as the leading airline in Latin America”
- Emiliano Homps Borrajo, Director, International Marketing, LATAM Airlines Group
“SimpliFlying’s monthly benchmark reports are a great resource for Turkish Airline’s marketing strategy. In today’s world, where the flow of information is constant and overwhelming, these reports are designed to serve the most relevant and inspirational case-studies from the global airline sector. They fulfil our needs very well.”
- Neset Dereli, Turkish Airlines Interactive Marketing Manager
Features and Pricing
These reports are indispensable for marketing and communication professionals working at airlines and creative agencies who want to stay on top of the latest trends and best practices in airline marketing.
- EUR 4950 per year | Annual subscription - Get 12 issues, starting from the month of order.
- EUR 5950 per year | Annual subscription with 1-hour monthly call - Same as above, and includes additional monthly consulting call with SimpliFlying and airlinetrends.com.
- EUR 550 per report | Single monthly issue – For a one-time purchase.
You can download a sample report here.
Queries and Sample Report
Click here if you have any questions about the report.
You can also contact Shubhodeep Pal directly at [email protected] for queries regarding the reports.
A free sample report is available here.
Get Latest Report
Contact us at [email protected] for the latest reports and the back catalogue.
The August Issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as Singapore Airlines, British Airways, Finnair and more!
- Delta “Cabin Pressure Cook Off”
- Qantas “The Mane Event”
- Lufthansa “Ramadan Rewards”
- Finnair “Flight of Fantasy”
- JetBlue “Points Don’t Expire”
The July Issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as KLM, Delta, British Airways and more!
- KLM “Aviation Empire”
- Delta “The Science of Sleep”
- American Airlines “Fake your British Accent”
- Turkish Airlines “#GoDortmund”
- Thai Airways “LINE Stickers”
The June issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, and more!
- Aegean Airlines “Take me There”
- BalticMiles “Burn the Miles”
- Delta “Pop up Terminal T4x”
- Royal Brunei Airlines “Route to Relaxation”
- Air New Zealand “#CuddleClass Tour”
The May Issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as British Airways, KLM, Lufthansa, and more!
- KLM “Claim your Place in Space”
- British Airways “It’s a Jumbo Job”
- Jetstar “Take on the World”
- Lufthansa “Pop-up Art Gallery” at Stockholm
- Panasonic “Tweetathon”
The April Issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as All Nippon Airways, Cathay Pacific, British Airways, and more!
- American Airlines at SXSW
- Southwest ‘Adopt a Pilot’
- British Airways ‘Highest 80s Gig in the Sky’
- AirAsia ‘The Apprentice Asia’
- All Nippon Airways ‘Let’s do Japan’
The March issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as Emirates, Virgin Atlantic, and more!
- TAP ‘Love is in the Air’
- Virgin Atlantic ‘Sky High Glam Squad’
- Air New Zealand ‘The Bear Essentials of Safety’
- Delta ‘Power Up Lounge’ at TED 2013
- Etihad ‘The world is our home, you are our guest’
The February issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as British Airways, KLM, Air France and more!
- American Airlines’ Rebranding
- Air New Zealand “Blind Gate”
- Delta Air Lines “Wanderland”
- British Airways Travel Book Barcodes
- TAP Portugal’s New Safety Video & more!
The January issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, United Airlines and more!
- Virgin Atlantic “Flying in the Face of the Ordinary”
- British Airways Windows 8 Inspiration App
- Delta Air Lines “Wanderland”
- American Airlines “United States of Adventure”
- AirMalta “MyMaltaStory” & more!
The December issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as JAL, Cathay Pacific, Air New Zealand, Southwest Airlines, Lufthansa and more!
- JetBlue “Getaway with it”
- Air New Zealand “An Unexpected Journey”
- Air France “Music in the Sky”
- Lufthansa “Anywake App”
- Southwest “Business Travel Challenge” & more!
The November issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as Virgin Atlantic, KLM, Air New Zealand, Southwest Airlines, Lufthansa and more!
- KLM “Flynt”
- Royal Brunei Airlines “Redefined Service”
- Monarch Airlines “Augmented Reality”
- Norwegian “Rain Meter”
- Virgin Atlantic “Conversations in a Cloud” & more!
The October issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as Air New Zealand, ANA and more!
- Virgin America “#myVXexperience”
- Lufthansa “Future of Hand Luggage”
- Wideroe “Grandpa’s Magic Trick”
- American Airlines “Behind the Scenes”
- Virgin Atlantic “Air-Prentice” & more!
The September issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as JetBlue, American Airlines and more!
- Qantas “You’re the reason we fly”
- Brussels Airlines’ Tomorrowland Campaigns
- BalticMiles “Brainstorm” – World’s First Socially Crowdsourced Loyalty Tier
- Qatar Airways “Tweet-a-Meet”
- Vueling AirGallery & more!