What We Do
This is the age of the Connected Traveller — constant internet connectivity, popularity of social networks, and the proliferation of smartphones have turned the marketing paradigm on its head. It’s time for your airline or airport to think differently about marketing in this new landscape.
Time to Embrace Change in the Age of the Connected Traveller
SimpliFlying has worked with over 50 airlines and airports to redefine their marketing strategies for the Connected Age. Are you ready to embrace change too? Find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to contact us.
- Customer Engagement Strategies
- Driving Ancillary Revenues from Social Media
- Real-time Customer Service
- Social Loyalty Strategies
- Real-time Crisis Management for the Connected Traveler
- Route and Product Launches
How Will You Benefit?
Expertise Backed by Experience
SimpliFlying advises global airlines and airports — over 50 clients now, and counting — in customer engagement strategies that are mapped to long-term business goals. We also work with our clients to help them build internal support, train and develop assets for effective execution and drive sustainable results.
Sharp Insights backed by Research
SimpliFlying works with leading research partners as well as conducts proprietary research — we analyse over 650 airline and airport Facebook pages every month, for instance — to tap new insights and uncover trends in customer engagement for airlines and airports.
We apply our understanding of industry forces as well as social media to develop customer engagement frameworks that guide the industry in optimising revenue and customer loyalty, activating real-time customer service and improving company branding.
How SimpliFlying helped LAN Airlines embrace social marketing profitably
Where the story begins
LAN Airlines, one of the oldest airlines in the world and the largest in Latin America, recognized that social media had the potential to catalyze its aim of being the de-facto airline brand to South America.
However, there were a few concerns:
- How the returns on social media investment could be measured and linked to business goals
- Large-scale coordination of social media across the different regions that LAN serves
To address these challenges, LAN engaged SimpliFlying to educate, prepare and advise its staff from ground zero to establishing a self-sustaining in-house team.
Our Expertise at Work
Training and strategy consulting
SimpliFlying delivered a MasterClass showcasing real-world case studies as an introduction to the senior management, on the importance of incorporating social media into the business agenda.
Within 60 days of the MasterClass, LAN had implemented two of the strategies that came out of the Masterclass.
SimpliFlying went on to advise LAN in the integration of social media into business operations.
Results & Impact
A pilot program that was extended across region with strong support from senior management
As a result of the successful pilot program in US, LAN replicated the same model for Latin America.
Within a year, LAN had garnered over 500,000 fans across well-coordinated pages in 7 markets, namely Chile, USA, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Spain.
- Today, LAN has a 18/7 social customer service serving 7 key markets.
- Within LAN, individual markets each has a social media executive that takes direction from a command team in the headquarters.
- On the senior management level, a social media board consisting of LAN executives from different disciplines of the organisation has also been formed. Each quarter, the board meets to review the business goals that social media drives at LAN.
It has been more than 2 years and SimpliFlying continues to advise LAN on its social marketing strategies.
Write to email@example.com to learn more or click the button below