SimpliFlying is the leading aviation marketing consultancy for airlines and airports worldwide. Its workshops, keynotes and training programmes on how to engage today’s Connected Travellers and drive key business goals, have received much appreciation world-wide. Highly engaging content interspersed with sharp analyses and real-life case-studies make for an experience that many have called “mesmerising” and “inspirational”.
Driving Revenues from the Connected Traveller
- From Dreaming and Planning, to Sharing – what are airlines doing to drive revenues?
- Case studies: airBaltic, Virgin America, Qatar Airways, Air New Zealand and more
- How can you coordinate timely, relevant marketing messages throughout a customer’s journey to engage the customer, be useful whilst also capitalising on the opportunity to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Social, Mobile or Email – what’s most effective in driving revenues from the connected traveller?
Real-time Customer Service
- The Engagement Opportunity: Real-time assistance from planning to booking and during travel
- 5 Benefits of Real-time Customer Service
- How to Manage Real-time Responses with Small Teams
- Why Social Customer Service is Not Just about “Service” but “Experience” as well
- The Necessity of Mobile — ensuring recall and accessibility
- Internal Customer Service Workflows for the Connected Traveller
The Impact of Connectivity on Passenger Experience
- PaxEx 2.0: The impact of connectivity on passenger experience
- How premium airlines are enhancing the passenger experience with tablets – Qatar Airways and Qantas
- How LCCs are driving ancillary revenues with gadgets – airBaltic case study
- What are the trends for in-flight wi-fi usage and social media?
- What services do travellers require real-time, when they use in-flight wi-fi
- Case studies: Virgin America, Norwegian, Turkish Airlines and more
- How airlines can seek inspiration from the retail world to stay ahead of competition
The Future of Loyalty in the Connected Age
- How the connected frequent fliers of today behave differently
- Social media habits of frequent travellers – a day in the life of the million-miler
- What are some cutting edge loyalty programs doing to tap on these trends?
- Case studies: BalticMiles, AMEX, jetBlue, Lufthansa, Estonian Air
- Three ways to stay ahead of competition
- Virtual actions, real-world rewards
- Tapping every stage of the new traveller lifecycle
- Location! Location! Location!
- The road ahead for loyalty
Crisis Management in the Age of 30-secs PR
- Anatomy of a Crisis: The 3 Common Elements
- Managing Crises in Real-time: Strategies and Techniques
- Preparing for Crises — the power of advocates and a strong online brand
- How to Build an Effective Crisis Communications Plan
- Case-Studies: Asiana Airlines, Ethiopian, Singapore Airlines, MH370
Launch Marketing for Tomorrow – Catalysing plane, route and product launches
- The Connected Traveler: Understanding the four key stages in the lifecycle of The Connected Traveler and leveraging opportunities
- Airlines at the edge of marketing innovation – case studies from Virgin America, Air New Zealand, British Airways, Turkish Airlines and more.
- Learn from spectacular airplane launches, including
- 787: LAN, Qatar, Royal Brunei
- 737: Kulula, Rawandair
- A380: Malaysia Airlines, British Airways
- Q400: SpiceJet
Download the Speaking Infosheet to learn more.
4 Key Predictions about the Future of Social Media in Travel
More details — including a summary of the presentation — can be found here.
Access more presentations here.
Pricing & Info
SimpliFlying’s speaking engagements include keynotes speeches, interactive presentations, panels and customized workshops. They are all designed to meet your objectives, are highly interactive and draw from unique case-studies from across the world. Contact us at email@example.com, or download the Speaking Infosheet to explore further options or simply click the button on the right and fill out the form. We’ll get back to you at the earliest.
For more information on our training workshops please visit the MasterClass Page.
Opening Keynote (upto 45 mins) | EUR 2995
Standalone Speech | EUR 1495
Panel Discussion | EUR 1495
Custom Requirement | On Request
*Pricing does not include cost of travel, accommodation, visa fees and miscellaneous expenses that are expected to be borne by the client.