After 10 days and 104 nominations (!!), the voting to determine the best airlines in social media is now open and you can vote right here.
As part of the inaugural SimpliFlying-Airline Business ‘Social media for the aviation industry‘ conference being held in London on Oct 1, 2010, we launched an awards scheme to recognise and reward airlines innovating in the field, culminating in these awards:
- Best social media marketing campaign
- Best use of social media to drive revenue
- Best use of social media in a crisis situation
- SimpliFlying Hero of the Year
Let the voting begin!
From the huge list of 104 nominations, the SimpliFlying team has shortlisted the top five nominations for each category. The Best Social Media Campaign had so many high-quality submissions that we just couldn’t bring it down to five. Anyone on the web is free to vote once in each category and give their favorite airline a shot at glory!
Airlines are free to request for votes through their social media sites, by emailing their frequent fliers or through any other means. Two representatives from each of the airlines below also get passes to attend the conference on Oct 1.
- The voting begins immediately, and polls auto-close on 30 Sept, 2010
- The top three voted airlines in each category will get to make a 10 min presentation in London on their campaign
- A distinguished panel of judges will determine the winner after the presentations