These presentations were made at the SimpliFlying-Airline Business ‘Social media for the aviation industry‘ conference held in London on Oct 1, 2010. You can view all the Live activity from the conference here.
Categories and winners
- Best Social Media Campaign - Lufthansa’s “innovative” MySkyStatus
- Best Use of Social Media for Crisis Management - SAS Scandinavian Airlines - for communication during the #ashcloud chaos
- Best Use of Social Media to drive Revenue - Malaysia Airlines’ 72 Hours Merdeka promotion
- Simplyflying Hero of the Year - Aurelie Valtat, Eurocontrol’s online communications manager for her social media management of the ashcloud chaos to the aviation industry
Moments from the conference
Congratulations once again to all the winners, and thanks to the attendees and organizers for their participation. If you weren’t able to join us this year, there’s surely the next time!
Special thanks to John Norris for contributing some of the photos above
Latest posts by Shashank Nigam (see all)
- [Presentation] How the connected traveller will help airlines drive ancillary revenues and real-time customer service #ATIS2013 - June 19, 2013
- [Presentation] How travel marketing is changing in Asia with the rise of social and mobile #tdsasia - May 28, 2013
- Want your new route to make headlines? Bring Richard Branson on-board, like AirAsia X did in Perth! - May 14, 2013