[Exclusive Videographic] How airlines dedicate resources to social media marketing
Yesterday, we released our exclusive infographic on How Airlines across the world are dedicating resources to Social Media. Quite unsurprisingly, given that we chose to address a previously unaddressed set of statistics about airlines in social media, the response was fantastic!
The infographic has, since yesterday, received direct 200+ hits and on the last 50 mentions on Twitter alone it has reached almost 30,000 people.
But, hold your breaths, because today we have something even more incredible for you. After putting together the infographic, we went one step ahead and asked ourselves: How do we get our message across to the most number of people given that we have some rather useful insights? And we asked ourselves again: How do we engage more of our audience? The answer was simple: Why not do a videographic too? This videographic is, quite simply, yesterday’s infographic on steroids.
Why you should definitely view this videographic
- Sometimes the finer details are missed when you look at something as large and data-heavy as an infographic.
- A video, with voiceover and narration has much better recall value.
- You don’t have to do your analysis – we’ve analyzed the infographic for you in this video walkthrough.
- Since sharing a video with your colleagues is just a little cooler than sharing a graphic
- Because you want to thank us for yesterday’s infographic while gaining a deeper understanding of the data.
So, without further ado, we present to you the first-ever videographic on airlines in social media. Enjoy!
Loved the video? Want to award us for producing it? Wanted to see something else included?
Please leave all comments/suggestions/love/brickbats in the comments section below or tweet us, as always, @simpliflying