What’s in October’s Report?
The October issue features 15 great campaigns from airlines such as JetBlue, Air New Zealand, ANA, American Airlines and more! There are four categories of campaigns in the report, which begins with a campaign of the month, with an in-depth analysis of Virgin America’s #myVXeperience campaign.
We then feature case studies from around the aviation world, focusing on experiential marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and traditional marketing initiatives. From Air New Zealand seeking “walkers” to come experience Kiwi hikes, to Lufthansa’s “Future of Hand Luggage” contest that helps design the optimal hand-luggage experience.
If you’re already drooling, you should go ahead and grab the report right away!
About the Report
Jointly produced by SimpliFlying, and industry and consumer trends research agency, airlinetrends.com, the Airline Marketing Benchmark Report analyses a wide range of airline marketing case studies each month.
The monthly report contains a selection of the 15 most innovative marketing and advertising campaigns launched by airlines around the world and assesses their impact. If you are a numbers person, you’d love our report too!
How will it help you?
This monthly report is indispensable for airline executives, specifically in marketing and communications, who wish to understand how their organizations are performing with respect to competitors and can perform better.
Creative agencies working with airlines (or looking to pitch to airlines) will also find this monthly report useful for staying on top of the latest trends and best practices in airline marketing.
Pricing and Sample Report
- USD 4950 per year | Annual subscription - 12 issues, starting from the month of order.
- USD 495 per month | Monthly subscription - Same as above, but charged monthly.
- USD 550 per report | Single monthly issue – For a one-time purchase
Click here if you have any questions about the report.
You can also contact Shubhodeep Pal directly at email@example.com for queries regarding the reports.
Latest posts by Shubhodeep Pal (see all)
- [Free Report] The State of Airport Marketing: 7 Key Trends & Case-Studies - June 10, 2013
- The June 2013 Edition of the Airline Marketing Benchmark Report has 15 fresh case-studies from Etihad, Virgin America, Lufthansa & more! - June 7, 2013
- Rick Blatstein, visionary founder of OTG, is the SimpliFlying Hero for May 2013 in recognition of OTG’s innovative work with airports - June 3, 2013