Estonian air is offering a chance of a lifetime by giving you an opportunity to think out of the box and help to create a world record this September.
All you have to do is fill up a whole plane from Istanbul to Tallinn and back. You can be a 2-person agency or a global leader, there is no fee to enter and it is a perfect opportunity to showcase your creative prowess and skills around the world.
This once in a lifetime opportunity offers you a chance to be as adventurous as you like (without compromising safety). Get one of your clients to organize a corporate retreat @35,000 feet by “buying out” the whole plane at once, or convince a stand-up comedian to host the world’s highest comedy show and sell tickets to his show through Twitter and Facebook. Or, even auction the seats on a Groupon-like platform. Feel free to think wild, this is YOUR plane to fill, after all.
To sweeten the pie a bit more, the winning agency also will get a part of the spoils through revenue share!
Excited? Read on to find out more.
Brief: Create a World Record Breaking initiative that fills up an entire plane from Istanbul to Tallin, Estonia on Sept 9, 2012 and back on Sept 11, 2012.
What we provide you:
- 85 seats on an Estonian Air flight from Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen (SAW) to Tallinn, departing late afternoon, arriving in Tallinn that same evening on 9 September 2012.
- 85 seats on an Estonian Air flight from Tallinn to Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen (SAW), departing in the evening, arriving at night on 11 September 2012.
- Discounted rates at Four star Radisson Blue Hotel Olümpia for 9-11.09.2012 in Tallinn at 75.- EUR per room per night. Buffet breakfast, health center, WIFI, parking – all included.
- Free Tallinn City tour for all passengers on the 10th Sept morning
- 25% revenue share for the agency from the total price the flight is sold at
What you need to do to qualify:
- Submit a presentation of maximum 15 slides or a 10 mins video to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30, 2012 explaining your concept and how you will work to achieve the feat
- Estonian Air and SimpliFlying will judge the entries based on the following criteria
- Innovativeness of concept
- Revenue potential
- Ability to deliver
- Submit any questions you may have to the comments box below and they will be discussed openly.
- The top three agencies shortlisted will be contacted by email by Sept 3, 2012 and a winner decided that day.
All the best from the Estonian Air and SimpliFlying teams!
Latest posts by SimpliFlying (see all)
- Vote for the SimpliFlying Hero of May 2013 – It’s MAG vs OTG vs EIN! #SimpliHeroes - May 17, 2013
- New MasterClass from SimpliFlying – Social Media for PR and New Route Launches - November 15, 2012
- Redefining the journey – behind the scenes in the re-branding of Royal Brunei Airlines - November 12, 2012