Nomination For The 8th Annual SimpliFlying Awards Is Now Open
We are thrilled to announce that we are now accepting nominations for the 8th Annual SimpliFlying Awards!
What Are SimpliFlying Awards?
SimpliFlying Awards honour airlines that push the frontier of innovative marketing. It is the longest-running awards dedicated to recognising the world’s best in airline social and digital marketing.
Till date, over 50 top airlines have participated including Cathay Pacific, KLM, American Airlines, Air New Zealand, Turkish Airlines and Etihad Airways. Click here to see last year’s winners.
Which airlines can apply for the 8th Annual SimpliFlying Awards?
Airlines active on social and digital channels in the period starting June 2017 are eligible for joining the 8th Annual SimpliFlying Awards.
To begin with, airlines have to submit nominations that reflect campaigns or initiatives from June 2017 onwards.
Airlines can choose to submit a nomination for any of the 7 categories, namely:
- Best Airline in Driving Revenue
- Best Airline in Social Care
- Best Launch (of a new route, destination, plane or airline product)
- Best Mobile Innovation
- Best Use of Influencers
- Best Small Airline
- Best Overall Airline
- Special Award: Best in Crisis Handling (this category is judged by SimpliFlying, therefore no submissions are required.)
Deadline for public nominations is May 30, 2018 (until 23:59 Eastern Time).
Click here for full information about the awards: http://simpliflying.com/simpliflying-awards. Please pay attention to the following sections on the awards information page.
- IMPORTANT DATES: This section provides a detailed break-down of deadlines for nominating, receiving notice of being a shortlisted finalist, submission of the final deck as well as the eventual awards date and venue.
- FAQ — AWARDS DATE AND VENUE: The 8th Annual SimpliFlying Awards ceremony will be held at the Business Design Centre in London on September 5, 2018 — co-hosted by the Aviation Festival.
For further enquiries, make sure to contact our team at email@example.com.