Announcing, SimpliFlying’s first Tweepitition!
Tweepitition n. |tweep-iti-tion| – A competition for people on Twitter (Tweeple) where they can win great prizes like a 4GB Apple iPod shuffle (the one that talks!) and five autographed copies of the outstanding book on Singapore Airlines, “Flying High in a Competitive Industry: Secrets of the World’s Leading Airline”.
Why this competition? Why now?
SimpliFlying has been publishing three articles on airline branding per week for 15 months now. And we’ve been showered with a lot of love. Almost 180 articles have been read over 65,000 times! Sometime in the next two weeks, SimpliFlying will be re-launched with a fresh, new look that will offer a much better user experience.
Let’s just say that we’re re-branding this Summer and wanted to thank our avid readers with something relevant (the book on SIA!) and hip (what’s more hip than an iPod that talks?).
Prizes: Each of the five books will be given away through a lucky draw of people who’ve completed either of the two tasks below. Draws will be held at 11pm, Pacific Time each Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the next two weeks. The iPod is the grand prize which will be given away on 15 May, 2009.
Winners will be announced on SimpliFlying and prizes will be shipped to them free of charge!
So now that you’re all excited about the prizes, let me get down to business and explain how you can win!
Winning on Twitter
- Follow me (@simpliflying) on Twitter [Current and new followers both qualify]
- For the next two weeks, pick a quote from any of the articles published on SimpliFlying and tweet it with a link to the article (see example below)
- Each tweet gives you one chance to win! (so, the more the merrier!)
Example: “True brand loyalists should ideally fly due to a deep emotional connection, not just miles.” – @simpliflying http://bit.ly/3ch2jt
Winning on SimpliFlying
- Subscribe to SimpliFlying updates either by email or RSS
- Leave a comment on this article or one of the articles published from now till May 15, 2009
- If commenting on this article, “Tell us about your most memorable experience with an airline till date”
That’s it! You have to do one of the two tasks above to qualify. It’s that simple.
The easiest way to participate
P.S: To make this even more relevant, all articles on SimpliFlying for the next two weeks will be on Singapore Airlines – what others can learn from one of the best airlines in the world, and what SIA itself needs to do to keep ahead of the pack in these times.